Why write about this Sisel Kaffe Review?
Coffee is one of the most widely consumed beverages in the world. According to this USA Today article, 83% of adults in the US consume coffee every day!
So if you are super into coffee and drink it every day, why wouldn’t you want to drink one of the best and healthiest versions on the planet?
So Why Is This Better You Ask?
Most coffee companies over-roast their coffee making it bitter and potentially harmful. Sisel International has a specific process that cooks the coffee with infrared technology without damaging it, allowing it to taste amazing. Sisel owns the manufacturing plant and equipment so they can control the quality.
You can watch more about this here:
It’s All About The Beans!
Did you know there are about 20 different grades of coffee bean? I sure didn’t! Sisel uses the Panamanian Boquete Bean which has been rated the finest coffee bean in the world for years.
Ok So The Beans Are Good, Big Deal?
You know those crazy infomercial guys that scream “But Wait, There’s More!”
Well get this. Not only do they use the finest beans and a special process they ADD ingredients to make it even MORE healthy!
Check out this list:
Chaga contains B-vitamins, flavonoids, phenols, minerals and enzymes to support the immune and digestive systems.
Ganoderma is an ancient mushroom used in traditional Chinese medicine to promote longevity.
Don’t let this small Indian herb fool you. Research shows Bacopa lends big support for the memory.
The leaves and stems of Gotu kola have a long history supporting respiratory health.
Ok, This Stuff Must Be Expensive Right?
NO! That is the greatest part. Check out this chart below. Cheaper than Starbucks? And healthier?
Variety Is The Spice Of Life!
Coffee drinkers are PICKY, go into any coffee shop and there are 400 ways to order a coffee. Sisel International offers a few varieties so there is something for everyone:
A Black Instant
A Mocha Instant made with Dutch Cocoa
A Latte Instant made with espresso and non-dairy creamer
A Premium Black Ground (for the brew your own types)
And my personal favorite….(drumroll please)….
Sisel Kaffe Ground Weight Loss Coffee
What say you? A Weight Loss Coffee?
Yes indeedy! Sisel has taken it’s already premium bean, “healthy” coffee and added a few neat surprises to make a lean, mean fat burning machine!
1. Sinetrol Mediterannean Diet Extracts – It’s added to thermally burn fat faster and studies have show 5-6 lbs of steady weight loss per month.
2. Evodiamine – This is a thermogenic fat burning sensation with such intensity a rise in body temperature can be felt. It also blocks fat uptake in fat cells.
3. Pterostilbene Crystal Caffeine – This complex molecule releases up to eight hours of substantial, sustainable energy. You be like the energizer bunny that keeps going and going… instead of the short two hour buzz caffeine gives. We all know that buzz is followed by a dramatic energy crash. It’s not that great for your bodies biology either.
4. Chromium Polynicotinate – for insulin receptor stimulation for fat usage by lean muscle mass taking in fat for energy creation and fat loss.
5. Yerba Mate Extract – Gives you cardiovascular energy and increases fat burning energy.
6. EGCG’s from Green Tea – They increase your fat burning metabolism, cellular uptake of fat, inhibiting digestion of carbohydrates and reducing your appetite. Yay!
7. Guarana – Increases energy metabolism and synergistically interact with Sinetrol to accelerate the Mediterranean diet fat burning power.
8. Green Coffee Bean Chlorogenic Acid extract – Increases the fat usage metabolism and suppresses fat storage.
9. Garcinia Cambogia extract – May curb appetite, suppress fat storage, increase energy and interferes with fat storage enzyme production.
10. Raspberry Ketone extract – Know to suppress the appetite while utilizing glucose to increase fat burning and energy release, breakdown & destruction of fats, speed up metabolism, protect against fat build up especially in the liver. Smart Ingredient to infuse into weight loss coffee.
Drink coffee and lose weight? I’ll drink to that!
So there you have it, a brief but informative Sisel Kaffe Review. I am sure you can see why I was so impressed by this company and their product. If you obsess over coffee or just want to get a little healthier by drinking something you ALREADY do every day, give this stuff a go. Click below for a link to order:
To A Healthier You,